Want to get our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club: https://bit.ly/3jcyUDj
– Using the right knot with the right lure: https://bit.ly/36e1foZ
– Underwater lure color shifts: https://bit.ly/36grVWo
Are you making these common artificial lure mistakes?
Here’s the bad news: if you don’t rig and retrieve artificial lures correctly, it’s almost impossible to catch fish.
But here’s the good news: once you know what these mistakes are, they’re easily fixed!
In this video, you’re going to learn exactly what those mistakes are and how to stop making them so you can catch more fish than ever on artificial lures.
I’ve largely stopped making these mistakes myself and now I’m catching more fish than ever with artificials.
However, if I’m on the water and not catching fish, I’ll mentally go through these mistakes, realize which one I’m making, fix it, and usually start catching fish again.
Have any questions about using artificial lures to catch inshore fish like redfish, snook, and trout?
Let me know down in the comments.
Mentioned hooks and lures:
– Slam Shady Paddletail: https://bit.ly/36e1qk9
– Trout Eye Jig Head: https://bit.ly/345rRpI
– Owner TwistLock Hook: https://bit.ly/2HFnf1W