Points are some of the best spots to fish year round, but especially during summertime.
– There is lots of current (which provides cooler water and acts like a conveyor belt at a sushi restaurant bringing predator fish easy meals)
– There is lots of bait available
– There are plenty of ambush spots
But if you really want to be successful at fishing points, it’s more than just knowing that they hold feeding fish… you also have to know how to fish them.
In this video, you’ll learn how to do just that, as well as:
– How to find the best points
– How to position your bait or lure to catch more fish
– How to quickly tell if a point is holding feeding fish
– And much more
We’ve got a lot of fun fish-catching footage in this video (it’s not just theory!), so I know you’re going to love it.
Have any questions about fishing points?
Let us know in the comments below.
And if you want help finding the best points in your area, join us in the Insider Club!
You’ll get access to our best fishing spots, plus we’ll show you how to fish them and how to find new ones.
Also, as an Insider, you’ll get discounts to our online tackle shop.
Click here to join us in the Insider Club: https://bit.ly/3jy63K0